For more information or expressions of interest, please feel free to contact me here
Frequently Asked Questions
A session will go for about 1 to 1 and half hours.
2. What if I miss a session?
There will be a make-up session available for both classes on the Saturday, but will require a $25 fee
3. Will I need to have a certain level of fitness to participate?
No, all techniques taught are basic and require minimal effort to perform. However, you will be learning how fall on the ground on a matted surface.
4. What will I need to wear?
Comfortable gym/ active type wear as there will be techniques learned that require free movement.
5. What do I need to bring?
A drink bottle and towel.
6. Will I get anything extra with the course?
Yes, at the beginning of the course you will receive an eBook which displays some useful information, as well as pictures and explanations of all the techniques in the course. This eBook will also give you exclusive access to video tutorials of all the techniques via YouTube. Also, upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
7. Can I bring a friend?
Yes, so long as there are available spots left in in the course.
8. How many people per course?
Strictly 10 people per course.
9. Will there be a minimum amount of people for the course to run?
Yes, if less than 6 people are booked into the course, the course will not run, so make sure to bring a friend.
10. Will there be more training available after the 8 weeks?
Yes, there will be a refresher course held every couple of months by booking, as well as an advanced 8-week course available for those how have completed the initial 8-week course.
11. Will there be a maximum and minimum number of people to be booked for the refresher course to run?
Yes, again a minimum of 6 people, and a maximum of 16.
12. Will there be weapons used in the course?
In the initial 8-week course there will be no weapons used, however, in the advanced 8-week course, you will learn how to defend yourself against an array of different weapons.
13. What ages can participate?
This course is available to all women ages 16 and over. For those under the age of 18, a parent/ guardian’s permission will be required.
14. Can my husband/ brother/ father/ male partner attend/ watch/ participate in these classes with me?
To ensure the comfort of all who attend this course, it is strictly women only. The only males to attend the class is the instructor or any assistant instructors.